On the way home from our family vacation we stopped at Big Judd's. I'd heard a lot about this place. Mostly the story of my brother Andrew eating an entire 2 lb burger and getting his picture on the wall. Disgusting you might think, but any of you who know my brother wouldn't be surprised at all.Doug and I decided to share a one pounder. It was still really big with two of us eating it! (Just for reference, the two pounder just has one more one pound patty on it. ) Luckily it tasted amazing, so there was no problem getting myself to want to keep eating!

Here's Doug's sister Alice and her family with one of those enormous things. It fed their entire family plus Doug's dad with no problem!
3 comments:
We always stop at Big Judd's when we are up in IDaho. I love that place!!!
Wow! That is amazing. I have never seen a hamburger that big.
Hey- we've been there too! Don ate one of those all by himself with a basket of fries and a drink. It was pretty gross. Thanks for up-dating! We love seeing what y'all are up to.
Post a Comment