Life has been so amazing the past month! We have been so blessed to see the hand of God touch our lives. While there have been so many miracles every day, there are two big ones that I would love to share.
Last week my entire family did a big fast/sacrifice week for my Mom and Dad. The deal was that everyone should do as much service and go to the temple as often as possible during the week. Then on Sunday we all fasted together and had an appointed time to pray as a family to close the fast. (it was, of course, in the middle of church for Doug and me so we had to go the car and pray- we thought it was pretty funny) I feel like we’ve been praying for my parents to know what career move to take for so long (I remember praying for it before my mission, so it’s literally been years).
Well, just yesterday my dad told me that they got TWO job offers last week! AND they’re both in the
The other has to do with my health. When I got home from my mission in
We have been so very blessed; I am so thankful for a Father in Heaven who knows each one of us. I know that He is watching over us and blessing us each with all that we need.
1 comment:
Oh - I am so glad to hear the good news! We too pray for you and your family often, I am glad that things are looking up!
Post a Comment