Ah, yes. In my head, this transition period was going to go so well. I mean, people do it. They get a new job, sell their house, move on to a new place and post about things like fresh made pickles and local bagel shops. It happens all the time, right?
I kept putting it off until I got a super cute photo gallery all ready to go. But, you know, between my big post-move crash, trying to maintain and sell our house from the opposite side of the country while moving into an apartment here (anyone want to buy a house in Orem???), and Doug having a 104 fever for an entire week because he got PNEUMONIA (yeah, that's happening.) we just haven't had a ton of time to take all the cute 'We Moved To Ohio' pictures that I'd planned on.
![]() |
| Not a picture of the Solon Gazebo |
But still... no fun pictures... at least not yet :) Maybe in a few weeks? (if only I could find a quick cure for pneumonia between then and now...)

4 comments:
:(
But you are right, it is sure fun to be here in the fall!!
Hope he is feeling better today. (Marika)
I didn't know you moved! Exciting!
The house will sell, the pneumonia will disappear, but there will still be fresh pickles in the stores, deli's and restaurants, along with peorgies, fresh house brand sausages in Italian and Polish flavors; the leaves will put on a marvelous show of color then return to make the world green again..most of all the Staceys living nearby will all be soo excited to have you here.
Get better soon! Glad to see an update.
Post a Comment