Monday, November 11, 2013

Reunion Fun

Another great George family reunion has come and gone. 
This year's Halloween party was full of racing mummies and Frankenstein Crackers
Despite the fact that the turkey hat was purchased as a gag gift, I think it might have been the favorite Halloween Bingo prize!
We spent a day four wheeling on some beautiful Heber trails. 
A movie night complete with a car for each kid filled one evening.  (Doug wired them to light up because he's pretty much the coolest uncle ever!)
And the ladies spent a successful afternoon planning out a family photo.  I'd say we did a pretty good job considering the photos were taken with a tripod and remote control!     
We even caught one of the whole family in our natural habitat :)  

2 comments:

Karen said...

so cute!!! I love the last picture...so funny!

Karen said...

ps.. it was so fun to run into you and Doug last month. such a pleasant surprise!