Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stacey Reunion 2013

I can't believe it's been almost a month since we went out to Ohio!  We had such a fun trip (and a very busy small business to come home to, which is why I'm just getting to this now) and got to see all of my family but one brother.  Good times!

Have you ever seen a happier Grandpa?

Fairy Gardens!  These were so fun- everyone made one and we'd find 'thank you' gifts from the fairies for making them such nice homes :)

Doug and my dad (and probably a few other brothers- I couldn't keep track) installed a new zip line in the front yard, complete with a full safety harness so the little kids could ride, too.

Jello Competition!  Doug and I organized this one, and it was awesome!  

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I need copies of some of your pictures! I'll get around to posting mine one of these days :)

Janelle said...

Your parents are so cool. We love them. You're not so bad yourself, Jess. ;)

marika said...

Thanks for the picture posts. Wish we were organized enough to get our pics together!