Since then I have been having a lot of fun setting goals. The book suggests a lot of ideas; planning out dreams, visiting the home of your ancestors, trying new things etc. I'm working on a couple of them, but am proud to say I officially finished one!
One suggestion is to attend a world class event, like the Olympics or to run with the bulls or something like that. I'm pretty close to house bound these days so traveling to a large, crowded event wasn't an option. However, I found something close to home that worked! A girl at my school went a little crazy on her senior project and decided to officially break a world record! She made the world's longest tie dyed piece of fabric (she's an art major which should pretty much explain the craziness of that statement). On the day she had the Guinness Book of World Record reps come to measure, she needed about 1,000 volunteers to help stretch the fabric for measuring. (it was really long and really heavy!) Normally there's no way I'd use up so much energy on something like that, but it happened to fall on the day when I had my holter monitor. Remember that day? The Jessica-trying-to-over-do-it day? It was perfect!
It was a lot of fun to get caught up in the excitement. The official Guinness Book of World Records guys were there, along with news crews and pro photographers. It really was exciting! I can't wait for the Guinness World Record site to be updated so I can look at it and say- I was there!!!




1 comment:
That is awesome! I need to read this book!
Post a Comment