Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas



Well, it's official.  I've finally had a Christmas Morning around kids!  (took me long enough!)  Doug and I were able to go up to my sister's house in Washington for Christmas and it was so fun!  We played tourist and found a park the best view of Seattle, right next to what was seriously the best ice cream shop I've ever been to (Molly Moon's).  We got to get all excited with the kiddos waiting for Christmas morning and even got a white Christmas in a state where we were promised nothing but gray skies and rain.  It was perfect.  I'm afraid next year's Christmas will have a lot to live up to!  








2 comments:

Sally Burch said...

Aren't families great... love these pictures- especially the one of everyone around the Christmas table!

Christmas around kids is lovely - my 24 year old son wanted to know would Santa bring him a Christmas stocking this year - so I told him: Only if he slept "at home" on Christmas Eve.... LOL so of course he was "home". Big kid that he is, he still loves to get a little Lego kit in his stocking & promptly made it over breakfast!

Emily said...

I wish that we had known you were out here! We're only 30 minutes from Marika and would have stopped by to say hello.