 |
| Can you find Doug fishing?! |
Well, we've watched as the leaves in the canyon have changed colors and slowly fallen from the trees; I suppose it's time to admit that Summer is officially gone. It's just so sad to me this year!
Our life hasn't changed much in the past 5 years, despite thousands, possibly millions, of prayers that it would. This summer was the first time in a long time that God let us see something change for the better. It wasn't big, and in the opposite direction than I'd hoped for (I never expected to start college all over again in my late 20s...while still battling the illness that came in my early 20s) but it was a change! And after so many years of feeling stuck in a place I didn't want to be, any change at all feels pretty magical.
It was a good summer. Maybe even my favorite one yet.
 |
| My little painting nook next to Doug's fishing spot |
 |
| Doug's 'Farm' (ok, it was a small plot in the community garden by his office... but to us it was big enough to call The Farm) |
 |
| Our garden at home |
1 comment:
Jessica,
It looks like you have married the most awesome husband ever who is just perfect for you. I think about you often and wonder how you stay so positive. I am glad you were able to take some classes and hope that you'll continue to receive good moments like those in the next year. I love seeing the fall colors of Utah. We only get yellow leaves here. It was nice to see a piece of home.
--Jamie
Post a Comment