Last year when it came time to compile the year's entries I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the our favorite things of the year- favorite shows we'd watched, books we'd read etc. I soon found that, though we really did love a lot of things through the year, it was hard to actually remember those beloved things when the time came to write out a list.
So for 2011 I added some lists on our sidebar to prepare for this year's Blog Book. It's been fun to add things throughout the year and even more fun to have a complete list to look back on. Before I take down the 2011 lists and start fresh with the ones for 2012, I thought I'd write out a few of our VERY favorite things of 2011-
Shows/Movies: Psych, The Young Victoria, The Help
Restaurants: Sweet Tomatoes, La Jolla Groves, Fuddruckers (the one in Orem closed! I am so sad), Shoots, Kneaders
Games: Dominion, Carcassonne, Agricola, Puerto Rico
Books: A Girl Named Zippy by Haven Kimmel, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford, The Help by Katheryn Stockett, Making Toast by Roger Rosenblatt, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows, Lucia Lucia by Adriana Trigiani
I'm excited for a whole new year and the chances it will bring me to find all new items to add to our lists!
No comments:
Post a Comment