Ok, so I feel like a 6 year old asking this....but.... have you seen our coat?
Doug went to grab his coat out of the closet a week or so ago and realized it wasn't there. I swear I thought it was impossible to lose something as big as a coat as an adult, but here we are. We've looked everywhere with no luck. It seems weird that we didn't find it was missing until now. He got it in the middle of winter last year and used it a lot- it seems like a weird coincidence that he happened to forget it somewhere on the very last day he'd need it until Fall came.
We traveled a bit last winter and had a LOT of visitors over the summer so I'm wondering if it maybe got bundled up in someone else's stuff. Have you happened to notice an extra coat lying around your home? It's a men's gray wool coat, made by J.Crew, cut a little longer than normal but not super long (it hits between your waist and knees) and it's practically new. Sigh.
Anyone? Please?
I just know as soon as we buy him another one we'll find it hanging in the closet in plain site...
3 comments:
Um, maybe it teleported to Cairo? Cause Brandon has a coat that sounds quite similar. And you're right, it IS a nice coat. I hope you find it!
The exact same thing happened to me with a nice light orange Columbia coat. If you find yours, just check to see if mine ran off to the same place.
Have him check his wallet, maybe he deposited it there:)
Post a Comment