Last week Doug's parents rented this great house in Heber and we all got together for a reunion. It was such a great week! Doug and I got to plan the first dinner together. We wanted to start the week off with a bang so we planned a whole Harry Potter themed meal, including Butter Beer, a Potions Station and a little trip to Honeydukes. Planning everything was so fun, it's almost embarrassing. Is it ok to be an adult Harry Potter fan? I'll just say we planned it for the kids...

6 comments:
I totally love this! I am seriously jealous that I wasn't there! I am a huge HP fan and looks like you did an awesome job recreating it all! how fun!
You guys are the coolest. period.
Oh.My.Goodness. I love it. We just did my oldest sons 4th birthday party and we had butterbeer. Which recipe did you do?? When he gets older, you can bet we are doing an HP party (for him of course...not us.;) Anyways, it all looks spectacular and fun. Didn't we have a conversation about this on the mission? About parties and planning them. :)
Cool!!!!!!!
TOTALLY ok to be an adult HP fan! You really need to be a party planner! You are so creative and you make everything look to elegant and classy!
This looks like the best Harry Potter party. Can I hire you to plan my next party?
Post a Comment