I just found out that you can mail order meat from Corky and Lenny's. It would be like receiving a little slice of Cleveland on my very own doorstep. I haven't tried it yet because, well, that would make for some pretty expensive corned beef. Instead, every once in a while Doug collects the best ingredients we can find locally and goes to work. His latkes are now officially just as good as any I've had and it makes for my very favorite dinner.
I took a bunch of pictures so I could drool over them later.



8 comments:
Mail order meat? Weird! Tell DOug to get the ingredients for the end of Aug!!
Can we come over for dinner?
I love the pictures! Very high quality.
We were just at Corky and Lenny's and thought of you!
That looks so good. Doug, you are a Clevelander at heart and that is awesome!
That was Nathan BTW
I love how Georgie is sitting there watching Doug. Maybe you'll have to make this for a family dinner sometime--looks good.
That looks so, so delicious. Blue ribbon for Doug!
Post a Comment