This is the before picture; you can tell by the long hair.
This is the after picture; notice the short hair.I think that Jessica did a fabulous job. I like the haircut a lot! (PS if you like the haircut a lot, Jessica would be happy to cut yours. . .for $100/hr)...
PS... To my friend and family in the hair cuttery trade. . .um, nevermind... :-)
PS... To my friend and family in the hair cuttery trade. . .um, nevermind... :-)
2 comments:
Kent begged me to cut his hair when we were dating. We did not have your luck or skills. He ended up looking like a new kid on the block! I have never cut his hair since.
Hey now Doug, how many FREE haircuts have I given you over the years? I started cutting your hair when I was about 13 (you would have been 9--obviously you didn't know any better). Anyways, I should add up how much you owe me. Just kidding. I'd do anything for you! By the way, Jess did a great job on your haircut! I like the length. We save a lot of $$$ at our house with me cutting everyone's hair. Too bad JP can't cut mine. We tried that once--never again. By the way, do you still have a scar on your ear from when I was cutting your hair? Sorry about that. I guess I'll waive past haircut charges if you promise to not sue me for practicing without a license and for the injury. Thanks!
Post a Comment