Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Autumn Adventures


Well, I have to admit, we did benefit from the government shut down.  Since there was no one working to collect fees on the Alpine Loop, you could enjoy the area for free.  And, more importantly for us, (I'm really just fine paying the $3 or whatever it normally costs) because it was free everyone was talking about it. So we actually remembered to drive the loop at the peak of the Fall!  WOOHOO!!! I have this on my to do list every single year, but we never remember at the right time.  And it's so worth it.  I mean look at this! What could be better?  It was so fun to take the camera out and try out some beautiful landscapes.  


1 comment:

Stephen Stacey said...

You got to visit one of my favorite places on Earth. I love those mountains, and fall in the Wasatch is one of the most beautiful weeks anywhere in the world. Thanks for getting those pictures.