One day we're going to actually finish our kitchen and I'll get to post real pictures of it. Unfortunately we're in that stage where it's livable enough that we can take a break (we spent every spare moment of October and November working on it and I am SICK of it!). Until then, I suppose I'll have to settle for posting pictures taken in the kitchen. It's kind of like showing off all the work we put in, right?!
So here is our update- I finally got to make some good quality Croquembouche (a cream puff tower- it's been on my 'I really want to try making this' list for years now, but there are only so many places you can bring a 2' high tower of cream puffs encrusted with spun sugar...) AND, you might just notice that the croquembouche is NOT sitting on a pink counter top.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over here :)
2 comments:
That spun sugar is AMAZING! At first I actually thought it was ribbon or something. I'm impressed. And also, your counters and cabinets look awesome. It almost makes me want to own a house. Almost.
That is so cool! And I LOVE the countertops...I can't believe they aren't brand new!
Post a Comment