Simplify, simplify, simplify.
I feel like that has been the basic thought process in our household this past month. We've both thought of a lot of great ideas to cut back on what we used to think were necessary tasks (like laundry- who needs to do that? Just kidding... kind of...) A lot of our ideas haven't stuck well, but a couple certainly have. Here is my favorite-
Our ceramic dishes now officially fit into the same category as our cloth napkins: Special Occasions Only. I know, I know- paper plates aren't exactly a new idea, which is exactly why I'm so surprised that we held off this long on the wonderful splendor that is a clean, empty sink after every meal. We did our Costco run for these guys two weeks ago and have done one load of dishes since. One. In two weeks!
I love paper plates.
I feel like that has been the basic thought process in our household this past month. We've both thought of a lot of great ideas to cut back on what we used to think were necessary tasks (like laundry- who needs to do that? Just kidding... kind of...) A lot of our ideas haven't stuck well, but a couple certainly have. Here is my favorite-
I love paper plates.
2 comments:
Just don't tell Al Gore.
We did this when I was in the last few months of pregnancy.
I'm thinking it should just be a regular thing though. Those were good times.
Post a Comment