Thursday, October 15, 2009

Project Blog

In attempts to stay better connected, my family is starting a few different blogs about our favorite subjects. As a little bonus, we've put some advertising on those same blogs to see if we can make a little money to help with travel costs so we can see each other more often. (we've made a whole dollar so far.. that's something right?)

I think it's a great idea and I'm really excited to see what everybody writes about. And if we could buy one plane ticket from it all, that would be pretty stinking cool! It's all very new still, and honestly I'm still not convinced that all of the blog ideas that we talked about will really take flight. But what I do know is that the 'project blog' we talked about is up and running and I plan on contributing to it often. (as does my amazingly creative sister)

The idea is to take pictures as we work on various projects (house projects, sewing projects, knitting, crafting, decorating, cooking etc) and use the pictures to help explain how to make the final product. So for all of you DIYers out there- here's the web address (you should all become our biggest fans!)

http://ourpinata.com/projects/

For all of you non-DIYers, never fear. More Stacey Blogs should be on their way soon- I'll let you know when they're started!

1 comment:

gregandlaura said...

Oh my goodness! I am SOOO excited!! Can't wait to see all of the amazing things you stacey's create!! I gaurantee I will probably be doing them all!!!